Mixed thoughts, mixed ideas. Share yours. The more, the merrier. 😛
Summer’s here; I have a lot of time to think. Now, compared to my usual post length, I’ve got you a longer one.
Another day in my life
Of course: my life’s story. I really can feel summer right now. No doubt. I’ve got tons of reasons to prove that:
- Exhibit A: No water supply
- Exhibit B: Too damn hot outside
- Exhibit C: It’s damn hot inside, too
- Exhibit D: Second semester just ended
- Exhibit E: Third semester is starting 😆
Summer: summer vacation or summer classes?
I really am hoping for the former. Though I got a grade below the orginal intended passing grade, I wish it could be lowered to less than what I have. I have posted so many times about Phys 205, so I guess you know what I am talking about right now. *worried*
First anniversary promo 😛
As an online entity, I usually:
- Try to make friends
- Go with a flow; and
- Do whatever pleases me
I see many people being hosted for free by other bloggers. Since I think I have superiority complex, I don’t like being the one hosted by another. Here’s what I want to do, then:
Thinking about my domain’s anniversary this August, I was planning to buy an add-on domain to host bloggers since nobody would want a user.ajalapus.com address. But, I really do not know what people want as a domain name, so I am asking you. I decided to have a head start since I have a regular reader base of only less than ten that in time I hope I can have more responses than that.
My rules and criteria:
- the domain should be:
- gender neutral; and
- it’s a plus if the domain:
- is something I could relate to
- is short; easy to remember; and
- comes with a .net extension
- the domain should be available
Criteria and Rules updated 31 March 2006, 19:01
Of course, I am not entirely sure if I can accomplish this. Money still governs the final decision.
Now, if you have any ideas or suggestions, please respond below using the comment form. Thank you.
With so much in mind, I think I’d like to open up a special category for just thoughts. So, just read after this entry, I have one I’d like you to respond to. 🙂
I’ve just played TextTwist with my sister. I lost to “LUNACY” in the ninth round. Argh, I think I’ve become a deranged lunatic. 😈 Oh, my head hurts like hell!
- ^ No water supplyThe well in our village is undergoing maintenance and/or renovation. I really do not know the cause of it being made deeper, I just plainly concluded it is because of summer heat though a more complicated cause is more plausible.
- ^ Third semesterAs UST Engineering students would say: Third semester is another name for summer classes, for summer classes feels just like regular school days.
- ^ Superiority complexI think I actually have alternating superiority-inferiority complex â€” if such really exists â€” depending on the situation and the people involved.
- ^ .net domain extensionFor the domain will be a network of my friends and hostees.
- ^ Whois SearchCheck domain availability