Time goes by so fast and I really feel very left behind. So many things cram up my schedule; I don’t know what to think anymore. Valentine’s day was simple â€” so many restrictions made it somehow that way. With all those planning that fell apart, I just want to tell my baby I’m so sorry. Engineering Week kept me busy with projects. And â€” my most hated part â€” minor subjects kept making me feel they’re so important.
Here’s almost everything:
- I have to finish an acceptance speech for Eng 107A for tomorrow â€” memorized and complementary to one of my classmate’s presentation speech that have arrived in my inbox just about now.
- I have to research and draft a concept paper about Mga Epekto ng mga Pelikulang Sci-Fi sa mga Hinaharap na Pagbabago sa Intelektwal na Aspeto ng mga Manonood for Fil 2 for Saturday.
- I have to pass my Masterpiece for Phl 5 for Tuesday.
- I have to pass two Final Laboratory Reports for Phys 205L for Wednesday; and
- I have to wake up so early on Sunday to run and “donate” money for CWTS‘s Run for Humanity.
Yes, that’s too many. Err … At least for me.
Ok, I actually had in mind a lot of things to talk about. But, I’m afraid my mind is jumbled up again right now. I think I have to start on that speech already. Until the next update. Wish me luck on everything, thanks! 🙂