My mind is filled with everything I am concerned with right now the only thing left to happen is for it to explode. But, at the same time I could not tell which to write—from my point of view on the future of HTML to my own personal life to the things happening at school. Then, I was tagged by Shari. Since I haven’t got anything concrete to blog, might as well go on with the meme. Now, here are:
Ten weird facts about myself.
- I could spend over half a day everyday [literally] reading encyclopedias and fact books or articles.
- I love solving logic books, puzzles and games.
- I could only sing well—I think—inside a Church with a lot of other people, or in my room alone.
- I am not used to wearing anything other than my clothes and a little hair conditioner. (i.e., perfume, facial powder, moisturizer, etc.)
- I never liked WYSIWYG editors.
- I thought being exposed to bright light could really make anyone sneeze until I’ve read about this condition.
- I sometimes practice writing with my left hand. I could, however, do many things at ease using either hand. (i.e., texting, typing, eating, shooting basketballs)
- I am a neat freak only outside my own bedroom.
- I enjoy being involved in a lot of organizations, but I hate too much red tape.
- *place one more weird fact here* 😛
I really hope I get out of this
blogger’s block soon. *tee-hee*
Oh, this entry could really add to my trivia page—not that it really concerns you. 😀